I am currently (Summer 2019) actively exploring new opportunities, and am wide open to possibilities. I’m interested in everything from giving talks and running workshops, to short consultancies, to longer contracts, and even permanent positions, so do get in touch!
- Strategic focus and systematic understanding
- Data science, statistics, analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, quantitative and qualitative research
- Innovation and organisational change
- Broad knowledge of subject and practice domains (including science, engineering, healthcare and medicine, economics, philosophy, law, policy, and education at all levels)
- Rapid understanding of new contexts and domains
- Leading and managing multidisciplinary teams of specialists
- Knowledge brokerage between a wide range of stakeholders,
- Policy and regulatory issues, including data protection (GDPR), copyright, ethics, and domain-specific policy and legislation
- 30 years’ experience in delivering technology projects across a wide range of topics within and beyond academia
- Longstanding personal interests in medicine and healthcare, aviation, economics, current affairs, and computing and consumer electronics
For more information, see About Doug Clow.